Family and Children’s services
Tailored to suit your needs and busy life
Our qualified early learning childhood educators are committed to offering children innovative hands-on learning tasks, in beautiful and safe indoor and outdoor learning environments – for all children to explore, create, imagine and discover.
We encourage child initiated/adult supported play and implement best practice and up-to-date techniques in guiding children’s behaviour.
Download our monthly Newsletters & Vacation Care programs below, or contact us the Centre to discover how our programs give children their best start to lifelong learning.
- Occasional Care NOW OPEN:
– 10 places within our Young Mum’s program,
at our Children’s Centre site in Little Yarra Rd.
– 13 places at the Upper Yarra Family Centre
- 4yo Kinder: 25 places, universal access to funded Kinder
- 3yo Kinder: 20 places, universal access to funded Kinder (FREE places available, criteria apply)
- Long Day Care: 16 place, 2-3yo room & 10 place nursery room
- Out of School Hours & Vacation Care: see program details below. Parents choose their child’s days to fit in with busy lives and work commitments. We offer full and part-time early education care for children from 6 weeks to 6 years of age. All meals are provided. Bookings essential.
Every child is entitled to a safe, secure and nurturing environment that builds self-esteem.
Each child’s development is enhanced by a partnership between family and early education and care professionals.
Children grow and develop through child initiated/adult supported, open-ended play, which is a fundamental component of all UYCH programs.
Our staff and programs:
All UYCH staff are qualified early childhood professionals who work with each child on an individual basis. All our programs are fully accredited and are based on the National Quality Standards & Early Years’ Learning & Development Framework.